From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Montmirail may refer to:
- Dentelles de Montmirail, a small chain of mountains in the Vaucluse department, southern France
- Montmirail, Marne, in the Marne department, France
- Montmirail, Sarthe, in the Sarthe department, France
- Montmirail, Neuchâtel, a hamlet near Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- Cécile de Montmirail (16th century), married to Antoine de La Rochefoucauld
- Jean de Montmirail (1165–1217), French nobleman who became a Cistercian monk
- Guillaume de Montmirail, French nobleman and first mayor of La Rochelle in 1199
- Renaud de Montmirail, French nobleman, member of the Fourth Crusade and son of Jean de Montmirail
- Fictional character
- Godefroy de Montmirail, a fictional character in the French film Les Visiteurs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montmirail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.