From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Montresor can refer to any of the following:
- Montresor, character in The Cask of Amontillado
- Montresor, the bat ridden by "Iron Tail" in the childrens movie Here Comes Peter Cottontail
- Claude de Bourdeille, comte de Montrésor (c. 1606-1663), French aristocrat
- James Gabriel Montresor (1704-1776), British military engineer
- John Montresor (1736-1799), British military engineer and cartographer
- Beni Montresor (1926-2001), artist and illustrator
- Maxminio Montresor (1980- ), Brazilian football goalkeeper
- Montrésor, a commune in the Indre-et-Loire department in central France
- Château de Montrésor, a medieval castle in that commune
- Randall's Island, an island in the East River in New York City, was in the 18th century called Montresor's Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montresor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.