From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Monvel may refer to :
- Monvel, Gujarat, western India, a village on Saurashtra peninsula
- Monvel State, India, a former princely state in Sorath prant of Kathiawar, with seat in the above town
- Pseudonym of French actor and comic playwright Jacques Marie Boutet (1745–1812)
- Louis Boutet de Monvel, (1941–2014), a French mathematician
- Louis-Maurice Boutet de Monvel (1850–1913), a French painter and illustrator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monvel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.