From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moorland is a type of habitat found in upland areas.
Moorland may also refer to:
In the United States:
- Moorland (HM Prison), Category C prison located Hatfield Woodhouse, South Yorkshire, England (renamed from Moorland Closed (HM Prison) in 2010)
- Moorland Open (HM Prison), Category D prison located Hatfield Woodhouse, South Yorkshire, England (renamed Hatfield Prison in 2010)
- Moorland-Spingarn Research Center, repository at Howard University in Washington, D.C., United States, for the documentation of the history and culture of people of African descent in Africa
- Daydream – Moorland, soundtrack album by the German electronic music group Tangerine Dream, for the TV series Tatort
- Jesse E. Moorland, Black minister, community executive, and civic leader from Ohio, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.