More Protein is a record label started by Boy George and Jeremy Healy in 1989. It was created after finding a label to release the Jeremy Healy produced E-Zee Possee song Everything Starts With an 'E', which attained notoriety through its explicit discussion of drugs, proved impossible.
- "Boy George's More Protein Label Pacts With J-Bird". Billboard magazine. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "More Protein" at Discogs.com
- "Boy George: La biografia". MTV Italy. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "Jeremy Healy". Haysi Recollections.
- "Everything Starts With An 'E'" at Jamiereid.org
- Interview with Boy George on More Protein
- "Boy George" at Rokpool.com
|This article about a record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|