Moresby can refer to:
- Port Moresby, the capital of Papua New Guinea
- Moresby, Cumbria, England
- Moresby, Queensland, Australia
- Moresby, Western Australia, a locality near Geraldton
- Moresby Island, British Columbia, Canada
- Moresby Island (Gulf Islands), British Columbia
- Mount Moresby, British Columbia
- Moresby (surname)
- HMAS Moresby, two ships of the Royal Australian Navy
- the Moresby Treaty, an anti-slavery treaty signed in 1822
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moresby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.