- Citizen's and Southern Bank Building, 35 Broad St., Atlanta, Georgia (Morgan & Dillon)
- Early County Courthouse, Courthouse Sq., Blakely, Georgia (Morgan & Dillon)
- Fire Station No. 11, 30 North Ave., Atlanta, Georgia (Morgan & Dillon)
- Fulton County Courthouse, 160 Pryor St., SW, Atlanta, Georgia (Morgan & Dillon)
- Healey Building, 57 Forsyth St., Atlanta, Georgia (Morgan & Dillon)
- One or more works in Oglethorpe University Historic District, 4484 Peachtree Rd. NE., Atlanta, Georgia (Morgan and Dillon)
- Retail Credit Company Home Office Building, 90 Fairlie St., SW, Atlanta, Georgia (Morgan, Dillon & Lewis)
- Thiesen Building, 40 S. Palafox St., Pensacola, Florida (Morgan & Dillon)
Other works include the Fourth National Bank of Atlanta, SW corner Peachtree and Marietta streets, Atlanta (part of the building survives as the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies) and The Metropolitan, 22 Marietta Street, formerly Atlanta Federal Savings, prior to that the Third National Bank of Atlanta.
- Robert M. Craig (October 3, 2002). "A. Ten Eyck Brown (1878-1940)". New Georgia Encyclopedia.
- Robert M. Craig. "A. Downing". New Georgia Encyclopedia.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- Advertisementin Atlanta Constitution, January 31, 1904, p.8 Archived March 17, 2012, at the Wayback Machine