Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up -morph, morph, or morphs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Morph may refer to:
Any concrete realization of a morpheme in a given utterance is called a morph. It is a physical form representing some morphemes in a language.
- Morphs collaboration, a collaboration that studied the evolution of spiral galaxies using the Magellan and the Hubble Space Telescope
- Morph (zoology), a visual or behavioral difference between organisms of distinct populations in a species
- Muller's morphs, a classification scheme for genetic mutations
- "-morph", a suffix commonly used in taxonomy
- Morphing, in motion pictures and animations, a special effect that changes one image into another through a seamless transition
- Morph target animation, a method of animating computer generated imagery
- Morphic (software), user interface built out of graphical objects known as morphs
- MorphXT, a peer-to-peer file sharing application
- Morph, morphing software program
- Morph (comics), an X-Men character of Marvel comics
- Morph (animation), an animated plasticine character that appeared with Tony Hart
- Nokia Morph, a bendable concept mobile phone
- Morph, a 2014 album by Hins Cheung
- Morpheme, the smallest component of a word, or other linguistic unit, that has semantic meaning
- Morphism, between two mathematical structures
- Morphology (disambiguation)
- Polymorphism (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.