Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up morte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Morte (Italian: "death") may also refer to:
- "the Morte", scholarly term for Le Morte d'Arthur
- Morte (river), France
- La Morte, commune in the Isère department in southeastern France
- La Morte, French novel by Octave Feuillet 1866
- Morte (Planescape), character in Dungeons & Dragons video game
- Luís Boa Morte (1977), Portuguese professional football coach
- Morte Point, Devon
- La morte d'Orfeo (The Death of Orpheus), opera by Stefano Landi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.