|Broadcast area||Jabodetabek and surrounding regencies|
|Branding||Most Radio 105.8 FM|
|Slogan||"The best slow hits station" (2008-2017)|
"Semua lagu enak ada disini" (2015-2017)
"Listen to the most music from the 80s and 90s" (2017-2018)
"Most Music from 80s" (2018-present)
|First air date||3 April 1983|
|Format||Classic hits, AOR, Classic alternative, Classic rock|
|Owner||Mahaka Radio Integra (MARI) (70% share)|
|Sister stations||Jak 101 FM|
Gen 98.7 FM
Hot 93.2 FM
Mustang 88.0 FM
Kis 95.1 FM
PM2FGI (105.8 FM), on-air name Most Radio 105.8 FM or colloquially called only 105.8 is an Indonesian radio station in Jakarta. It plays Indonesian and Western 80s, a few 70s, 90s and 00s music sometimes from all genre, except dangdut.
Launched on 3 April 1983 as Radio Ramako on 738 AM, it was located in Permata Hijau, Jakarta. On 27 November 1985, it began its broadcast on FM via 106.15, and moved its headquarters to Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta. In 1993, it moved to BTN Tower, Central Jakarta. The audio after move is soft, so listeners can be hear softly. On 3 April 2001, it was relaunched as an interactive radio within a new image, “Listen and Talk to Magic”.
On 2 June 2008, it moved to its current headquarters in Wisma Nusantara. The same time, it was rebranded as Lite FM Jakarta with new nuance as the first slow music radio, and moved to its current frequency, 105.8 FM, which was used by Radio Ramako since August 2004. On June 2017, Mahaka Media bought the station along with Mustang and KIS, at the time the station started under "All New 105.8 FM"
On 15 October 2017, the station rebranded it as Most Radio, airing a classic hits, classic alternative and AOR format with a slight rock lean. Its timeline focuses on the 80s, 90s, with a handful of 70s and Indonesian song for every 1 hour. Most Radio main rival are Camajaya, V Radio, Brava, Indika, Smooth, Music City (80s-90s only), MNC Trijaya and Sonora (Rock & metal only)
- Ralph Tampubolon (Pak RT)
- Rully Johan
- Diandra Canti
- Jerry Arvino
- Rally Marina
- Johnny White
- Dodo Harahap
- Andryan Eswe
- Mya Santosa
- Auxilia Paramitha
All time in WIB/UTC+7.
Most Radio broadcasts everyday 06.00 to 00.00. Most Radio plays automated music out of on-air time. Daily programs include:
- 06.00-10.00: Prime Time (Ralph Tampubolon)
- 10.00-16.00: Most Music (Rully Johan, Jerry Arvino, sometimes Diandra Canti, Dodo Harahap and Andryan Eswe)
- 16.00-20.00: Drive Time (Rally Marina)
- 20.00-00.00: After Hours (Johnny White)
- 06-00-00.00: Club Weekend (Dodo Harahap, Diandra Canti, Andryan Eswe, Rully Johan, Mya Santosa, Auxilia Paramitha)
- Leisure with Lite: a leisure programme
- Ramadhan with Lite: a spiritual sharing with Siwo Agus Hidayat
- Lite Spirit: discussion dialogue
- Berproses Menuju Kesejatian Diri: a sharing programme
- Morning Fresh with Lite: a morning programme
- Postcard from Melbourne: a cooperation program with Australia's ABC radio, the package contains information ABC news for 10 minutes with an interactive discussion with fellow ABC radio
- Cruising with Lite: free Lite programmes
- Lite After Hours: an evening programme
- Lite’s Corner: Dialogue about success story
- Lite at Nite: nightly programme
- Lite is Beautiful: an interactive talk show with Arvan Pradiansyah.
- StarLite: a special programme that plays an Indonesian language songs and share with the soloist, Interview, Music Group, which is promoting the latest album, by SMS Interactive CD Album dealers.
- Movie HighLITE: for information about movies.
- Weekend Spot Lite: weekend programmes.
Most 105.8 FM on Pay TV
- MNC Vision channel 503