Mother's Little Helpers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mother's Little Helpers or Mother's Little Helper may refer to:
- Nickname for the drug Diazepam (Valium)
- Cougars, Inc., developed under the title Mother's Little Helpers, a 2010 indie film
- "Mother's Little Helper", a 1966 Rolling Stones song
- "Mother's Little Helper" (Medium), a Medium episode
- "Mother's Little Helper", a Casualty (series 11) episode
- "Brother's Little Helper", a The Simpsons television series episode
- Santa's Little Helper, a fictional dog from The Simpsons
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mother's Little Helpers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.