From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Motive (disambiguation))
|Look up motive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Motive may refer to:
Creative or artistic work
- Motive art movement, a philosophical artistic movement started by the artist Blake Ward
- Motive (Red Box album), 1990
- Motive (The Sensational Alex Harvey Band album), 1990
- "The Motive", a 1987 song by Then Jerico
- Motives (film), a 2004 thriller film
- Motive (TV series), a 2013 television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Motive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.