Motti Malka (Hebrew: מוטי מלכה) is the mayor of the southern Israeli city of Kiryat Malakhi. Malka is a member of the Mayors For Peace Network, an organization that aims to promote peace at a local, and civil society level across the world.
On 10 May 2012, Ynet news reported that Malka is a suspect in a rape in an apartment for a demonstration project. Malka denied the allegations and stated that sexual relations were held "consensually".
- "KKL-JNF Celebrates World Environment Day". Jewish National Fund. Archived from the original on July 1, 2007. Retrieved 2008-10-20.
- "New members of mayors for peace network" (PDF). Mayors for peace. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 5, 2010. Retrieved 2009-06-01.
- "Likud lose control in major cities". Haaretz. Retrieved 200e. Check date values in:
- Ira Kerem (12 November 2008). "Election Report". TIPS-KMHA. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- חקירת ראש העיר: חשד לאונס בדירה לדוגמה [Investigation of mayor suspected of rape in a model apartment] (in Hebrew). Ynet News. Retrieved January 10, 2014.
- "Kiryat Malachi mayor suspected of raping employee". Ynet News. 9 May 2012. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- Yaakov Lappin (10 May 2012). "Kiryat Malachi mayor denies rape suspicions". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 14 January 2014.