Mount McKenzie, Mount MacKenzie or Mount Mackenzie may refer to:
- Mount McKenzie (Antarctica), a peak in Mac. Robertson Land, Antarctica
- Mount McKenzie, South Australia, a locality in the Barossa Valley
- Mount MacKenzie, a volcanic peak northeast of Hagensborg, British Columbia, Canada
- Mount Mackenzie, a mountain southeast of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada
- Mount Mackenzie King, a peak in the Premier Range of the Cariboo Mountains in east-central British Columbia, Canada
- McKenzie Nunatak in Victoria land, Antarctica
- McKenzie Peak, Mac. Robertson Land, Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.