From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mount Scott may refer to:
- Mount Scott (Antarctica), a horseshoe-shaped massif on the Kiev Peninsula
- Mount Scott (Canada), a mountain on the Continental Divide on the British Columbia-Alberta border
- United States
- Mount Scott (Oklahoma), a mountain in the Wichita Mountains of southwestern Oklahoma
- Mount Scott (Clackamas County, Oregon), a minor volcano in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area
- Mount Scott (Klamath County, Oregon), a stratovolcano in Crater Lake National Park in southern Oregon
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.