From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mountjoy may refer to:
- Brockagh (also known as Mountjoy), a hamlet in County Tyrone in present-day Northern Ireland
- Mountjoy, Omagh a village near Omagh, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Mountjoy, Ontario, a neighbourhood in the Ontario city of Timmins
- Mountjoy Castle, a castle in Magheralamfield, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Mountjoy Prison, a medium security prison in Dublin, Ireland opened in 1850
- Mountjoy Square, Dublin
- Mountjoy, a former barony of Ireland now known as Dungannon Upper
- Baron Mountjoy, a hereditary title given to the men of two families
- Dick Mountjoy (born 1932), American politician from California
- Doug Mountjoy (born 1942), Welsh Snooker player
- Eric W. Mountjoy, Canadian emeritus professor at McGill University
- Anthony Jon Mountjoy (born 1978), Canadian Computer Scientist and Publisher
- Mountjoy Blount, 1st Earl of Newport (c. 1563–1606), illegitimate son of Charles Blount, 1st Earl of Devonshire
- Mountjoy (comics), a mutant in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Mountjoy, the French herald in Shakespeare's Henry V
- The Mountjoy was a merchant ship used to relieve the Siege of Derry in Ulster in 1689. It was also the codename for the ship used in the 1914 Larne Gun Running.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mountjoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.