Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mousetrap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mousetrap is a device for catching mice.
Mousetrap or mouse trap may also refer to:
- The Mousetrap, a play by Agatha Christie
- Mousetrap (weapon), a 1942 antisubmarine weapon
- Mousetrap (clothing), a device used to prevent a person from taking off their clothing
- Mouse Trap (game), a board game
- Mouse Trap (video game), a 1981 arcade game
- Mousetrap (Denver), an informal name for the highway interchange of I-25 and I-70 in Denver, Colorado
- Mousetrapping, a technique used by some websites to prevent visitors from leaving their site
- Cayley's mousetrap, a game invented by Arthur Cayley
- The Murder of Gonzago, the play within the play Hamlet, which the prince names as Mousetrap
- "Mouse Trap", a song by Buckner & Garcia from their album Pac-Man Fever
- "The Mousetrap (Caught In)", a song by Peter Hammill from his album The Future Now
- mau5trap, (pronounced "mousetrap") a Canadian record label
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mousetrap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.