From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mousetrap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mousetrap is a device for catching mice.
Mousetrap or mouse trap may also refer to:
- The Mousetrap, a play by Agatha Christie
- Mousetrap (weapon), a 1942 antisubmarine weapon
- Mousetrap (clothing), a device used to prevent a person from taking off their clothing
- Mouse Trap (game), a board game
- Mouse Trap (video game), a 1981 arcade game
- Mousetrap (Denver), an informal name for the highway interchange of I-25 and I-70 in Denver, Colorado, USA
- Mousetrapping, a technique used by some websites to prevent visitors from leaving their site
- Cayley's mousetrap, a game invented by Arthur Cayley
- The Murder of Gonzago, the play within the play Hamlet, which the prince names as Mousetrap
- "Mouse Trap", a song by Buckner & Garcia from their album Pac-Man Fever
- "The Mousetrap (Caught In)", a song by Peter Hammill from his album The Future Now
- Mouse Trap tactic used to defeat chariots.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mousetrap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.