From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mousse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mousse is a form of creamy dessert typically made from egg and cream.
Mousse may also refer to:
- Hair mousse
- Mousse, a character from the Ranma ½ series.
- Tire mousse, a flexible foam ring that replaces or compliments the inner tube of a tire.
- Moussé, a commune in the French department of Ille-et-Vilaine
- Mousse T., a German DJ and record producer of Turkish origin
Not to be confused with:
- Moose, a species of animal alternatively known as the elk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mousse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.