From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mr. Big may refer to:
In film and literature
- Mister Big (James Bond), a villain in the novel and film Live and Let Die
- Mister Big (1943 film)
- Mr. Big (film), a 2007 documentary
- Mr. Big, a character on the 1970s TVOntario children's television series Math Patrol
- Mr Big, a 1977 BBC TV sitcom written by and starring Peter Jones
- Mister Big (Rocky and Bullwinkle), a villain from the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons
- Mr. Big (Sex and the City), a character from the Sex and the City television series and movie
- Mr. Big, pseudonym used by Hank Hill in the King of the Hill episode "Soldier of Misfortune"
In video games
- Mr. Big (Art of Fighting), a character originally from the Art of Fighting video game series
- Mister Big, a ghost boss from the video game Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm
- Mr. Big, the main villain from the motion picture and video game Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
- Mr. Big, a villain from the video game NARC'
- Mr. Big, a character from the animated series WordGirl
- "Mr. Big" (song), a song by Free, later covered by Mr. Big the American band
- Mr. Big (chocolate), a brand of chocolate bar
- Mr Big, a slang term for a highly ranked person within an organised crime organisation
- Mr. Big (police procedure), a method used by undercover police in Canada and Australia to obtain confessions from cold cases
- Mr Big, the name of the balloon involved in the 2012 Carterton hot air balloon crash in New Zealand
- Mr Big, a nickname for the New Zealand heroin trafficker and murderer Terrance John Clark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mr. Big.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.