|Birth name||Okechukwu Edwards Ukeje|
|Also known as||Raw|
Okechukwu Edwards Ukeje, better known by his stage name Mr Raw (formerly Dat N.I.G.G.A. Raw), is a rapper from Abia State Southeastern Nigeria. He is a pioneer of Igbo rap, a genre that now appeals to a broad, mainstream audience. Born and raised in Enugu, he gained prominence during the early 2000s rapping in the Igbo language and Pidgin English.
Raw's debut studio album, Right & Wrong, was released on 7 August 2005. A second album Everything Remains Raw followed in 2007. His third studio album End of Discussion was released in October 2010. The album yielded the hit song "O! Chukwu" whose music video won Best Afro Hip Hop Video at the NMVA Awards that year.
- Right & Wrong (2005)
- Everything Remains Raw (2007)
- End of Discussion (2010)
- The Greatest (2012)
- "Why I changed my name from 'Nigga Raw' to 'Mr Raw' – Ukeje Edward". Vanguard. 12 July 2013. Retrieved 4 April 2015.
- "Marriage is Good for Me - Nigga Raw". Daily Independent. 15 January 2010. Retrieved 4 April 2015 – via AllAfrica.
- "Nigeria Music Video Awards – NMVA 2010 – Winners & Photos". Bella Naija. 2 December 2010. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- Kanu, Ahaoma (27 August 2010). "Nigga Raw set to rebrand self with new name". Nigeriafilms. Archived from the original on 18 April 2015. Retrieved 4 April 2015.