|Genre(s)||Platformer, 2D Side-scroller|
|Mode(s)||Single Player, Multiplayer|
Mister Slime (known as Mr Slime in Australia and Mr. Slime Jr. in Europe) is a video game that was released in 2008. The game was designed by Paul Cuisset, the former lead designer of Delphine Software International and the creator of the mega-hit Flashback.
The players will play as the character "Mister Slime" in his adventure to protect the Slime Village from the evil enemy Axons.
Gameplay of the game is based largely around the stylus and touch-screen capabilities of the Nintendo DS. The stylus is primarily used to pull Mister Slime's four elastic arms to different anchor points spread throughout the levels. On top of that, players are able to send Mister Slime flying on a gust of wind and provide him air bubbles underwater. Both functions are executed by the player blowing into the system's built-in microphone.
Graphics and sound
The presentation is comparable to LocoRoco or World of Goo with physics that feature and bouncing characters. Also similar to both games is the characteristic elasticity playing an important role in the core gameplay.
- Hatfield, Daemon (March 4, 2008). "Meet Mister Slime". IGN. Retrieved October 14, 2017.
- Greenhough, Chris (March 28, 2008). "Immerse your eyeballs in Slime". Engadget (DS Fanboy). Retrieved October 14, 2017.
- Hinkle, David (March 4, 2008). "SouthPeak announces Mister Slime for North America". Engadget (DS Fanboy). Retrieved October 14, 2017.
- "Mister Slime for DS Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved October 14, 2017.
- Bettenhausen, Shane (July 16, 2008). "Mister Slime Review". 1UP.com. Archived from the original on June 13, 2016. Retrieved October 14, 2017.
- Balistrieri, Emily (July 14, 2008). "Review: Mister Slime". GamePro. Archived from the original on July 16, 2008. Retrieved October 14, 2017.
- Stella, Shiva (August 27, 2008). "Mister Slime Review". GameSpot. Retrieved October 14, 2017.
- Valentino, Nick (August 7, 2008). "Mister Slime - NDS - Review". GameZone. Archived from the original on October 6, 2008. Retrieved October 14, 2017.
- Harris, Craig (August 11, 2008). "Mister Slime Review". IGN. Retrieved October 14, 2017.
- "Mr. Slime Jr". Nintendo Gamer. October 2008. p. 69.
- "Mister Slime". Nintendo Power. Vol. 230. July 2008. p. 88.
|This platform game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|