(Redirected from Mud-man)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mudman or Mud-man may refer to:
- The first man in the creation myth of the Plains Indians
- A golem, a folkloric being that is often made from mud
- Mud-man (Dungeons & Dragons), a monster in the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons
- Kim Jones (artist), an American performance artist also known as Mudman.
- Casio G-Shock Mudman, a watch
- Mudman, a character in the World Heroes series of games.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mudman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.