|Look up muggle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A muggle is a person without magical abilities in the Harry Potter series.
- Transferatively, it has been used in a number of groups and fields to refer to an outsider, non-initiate, or one lacking basic knowledge of the field.
Muggle may also refer to:
- "Muggles" (recording), by Louis Armstrong and His Orchestra
- Muggles, a character in the children's book The Gammage Cup
- Muggles, a race in the book The Legend of Rah and the Muggles
- A slang term for cannabis; (users are "muggle-heads")
- A person who is not privy in the game Geocaching
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muggle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.