Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mujer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mujer (Spanish: "woman") or Una Mujer ("one woman") may refer to:
Film and TV
- Mujer (film), 1946 Mexican film
- Una Mujer, a 1975 Argentine film starring Cipe Lincovsky
- Una mujer (1965 telenovela), broadcast by Telesistema Mexicano
- Una mujer (1978 telenovela), broadcast by Televisa
- Una mujer, 1991 telenovela broadcast by Ecuavisa
- Mujer, 1970 Argentine TV series starring Tito Alonso
- Mujer (album), 1993 album by Marta Sánchez
- La Mujer, 1989 album by Shirley Bassey
- Una Mujer (album), 2003 album by Myriam
- Una Mujer, album by Olga Tañon
- "Una Mujer", a song by Cetu Javu from the album Where Is Where
- "Una Mujer", the Spanish version of Christina Agulilera's "What a Girl Wants"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mujer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.