From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up muk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muk may refer to:
- Muk (food), a type of jelly found in Korean cuisine
- Muk (Pokémon), a poison-type Pokémon
- Muk Yan Jong
- Muk-chi-ba, a variant of the two-player game rock-paper-scissors
- A Battle of Wits (2006 film) (Muk Gong), a 2006 Hong Kong historical-action film
- Muk (Korean name) is a Korean family name, (hangul: 묵, hanja: 墨)
- Yon Hyong-muk (1931–2005), longserving politician in and former premier of North Korea
- Petr Muk (1965–2010), Czech pop musician, composer and performer
- Muk, Iran (disambiguation)
- Muk, Tajikistan
- Muk Wu, in Ta Kwu Ling
- Muk-dong, a dong, neighbourhood of Jungnang-gu in Seoul, South Korea
- Mukilteo, WA A small city of about 20,000 approximately twenty miles north of Seattle. It is often referred to as "Muk" by its inhabitants.
- IATA Code for Mauke Airport at Ma'uke Island, in the Cook Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.