From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Muki may refer to:
- Muki (jazz duo), an English acid jazz duo consisting of Luke Mullen and Jules Evans that released singles and albums from 1996 to 2000
- Muki (Huancaya-Tomas), a mountain on the border of the districts of Huancaya and Tomas in the Yauyos Province, Lima Region, Peru
- Muki (Lima), a mountain in the Tanta District, Yauyos Province, Lima Region, Peru
- Muki (mythology), a mythological figure of the Andes
- Muki (Oyón), a mountain in the Oyón Province, Lima Region, Peru
- Muki (singer) or Daniel Niv or Mooke (sometimes styled as Mook D.) (born 1975), Israeli singer and rapper, best known as the frontman for successful Israeli hip hop/punk act Shabak Samech
- Sagi Muki (born 1992), Israeli judoka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.