From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mull in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mull, also known as the Isle of Mull, is a Scottish island in the Inner Hebrides.
Mull may also refer to:
- Sound of Mull, between the island of Mull and the rest of Scotland
- Mull (geographical term), Anglicisation of Gaelic Maol, hill or promontory
- Mull, Indiana, a community in the United States
- Mount Mull, Antarctica
- Mull Hill, Isle of Man
- Mull (surname)
- Mull, the main antagonist of Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
- Mull (film), a 1989 Australian film featuring Nadine Garner
- Mull 34, sailing yacht
- Empire Mull, ship
- Mull House and Cemetery, New York, on the National Register of Historic Places
- Mull Covered Bridge, near Burgoon, Ohio, on the National Register of Historic Places
- Mull, a technique of preparing a solid for infrared spectroscopy, where it is ground to a paste with an oil
- The gauze used in bookbinding to adhere a text block to a book cover
- A type of muslin fabric
- Chicken mull, traditional American dish from Carolina and Georgia
- All pages beginning with "Mull"
- All pages with a title containing Mull
- Mulled wine, heated and spiced wine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.