Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up multitrack or multitracked in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multi-track may refer to:
- Multitrack recording, the process of mixing individual sound sources to a single recording
- Multi-track diplomacy, a method of conflict resolution
- Multi track, a process of civil litigation in England and Wales, c.f. fast Track.
- Audio CD/DVD discs containing multiple tracks (songs)
- The BitTorrent multitracker feature, a peer-to-peer file sharing protocol used for distributing large amounts of data
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multi-track.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.