|Look up multivariate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multivariate may refer to:
- Multivariate cryptography
- Multivariate division algorithm
- Multivariate interpolation
- Multivariate optical computing
- Multivariate optimization, used for the design of heat exchangers, see Stirling cycle § Heat-exchanger pressure drop
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multivariate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.