Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up multivariate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Multivariate may refer to:
- Multivariate cryptography
- Multivariate division algorithm
- Multivariate interpolation
- Multivariate optical computing
- Multivariate optimization, used for the design of heat exchangers, see Stirling cycle § Heat-exchanger pressure drop
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Multivariate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.