|Look up munin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Munin may refer to:
- Muninn, one of the ravens "Huginn and Muninn" in Norse mythology
- Hugin and Munin (Marvel Comics), fictional characters based on the above
- Munin (satellite), a Swedish satellite
- Munin (software), a network monitoring application
- Munin, a half-scale Gokstad ship replica in Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- Munin (video game)
- HSwMS Munin, several ships of the Swedish Navy
People with the name
- Munin Barua (born 1947), Indian film director
- Munin Saiprasart (born 1988), Thai cartoonist
- Iliya Munin (born 1993), Bulgarian footballer
- Nellie Munin (born 1962), Israeli lawyer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Munin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.