Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up munin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Munin may refer to:
- Munin (satellite)
- Munin (software)
- Munin (video game)
- Muninn, one of the ravens "Huginn and Muninn" in Norse mythology
- Hugin and Munin (Marvel Comics), fictional characters based on the above
- Munin, a half-scale Gokstad ship replica in Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- HSwMS Munin, several ships of the Swedish Navy
- Munin Barua (1946–2018), Indian film director
- Munin Saiprasart (born 1988), Thai cartoonist
- Iliya Munin (born 1993), Bulgarian footballer
- Nellie Munin (born 1962), Israeli lawyer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Munin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.