From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murabitun (Arabic مرابطون murābiṭūn) or murabit (مرابط murābiṭ) may refer to
- Sa`ada and Murabtin, a social class among the Arabized Berber Bedouins of the Maghreb
- Almoravid dynasty, a medieval Moroccan dynasty
- Maravedí, a currency in medieval Spain
- Marabout (marbūṭ), an Islamic "holy man" in the Maghreb
- Al-Mourabitoun, a Lebanese political movement founded in 1957
- Murabitun World Movement, an Islamic movement founded in the 1980s
- Al-Mourabitoun (jihadist group), an African Islamist group formed in 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murabitun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.