Jump to navigation Jump to search
Murari may refer to:
- Murari (author) (approx. 9th century AD), Sanskrit dramatic poet and author of Anargharāghava
- Sarvesh Murari, a cinematographer working in the Telugu film industry
- Krishna Murari Moghe (b. 1947), Indian politician
- Murari Lal Sharma Neeras (b. 1936), Indian author
- Murari Raj Sharma, Nepalese ambassador to the United Nations
- Murari (film), 2001 Telugu film directed by Krishna Vamshi, Actor Mahesh Babu's 4th film
- Murari Chand College, a division of Bangladesh National University located in Sylhet
- Nari Nari Naduma Murari, 1990 Telugu film in which Actor Nandamuri Balakrishna played lead role, directed by Kodi Ramakrishna
- Murarai, a town in West Bengal, India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.