From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murari may refer to:
- Murari (author) (approx. 9th century AD), Sanskrit dramatic poet and author of Anargharāghava
- Sarvesh Murari, a cinematographer working in the Telugu film industry
- Krishna Murari Moghe (b. 1947), Indian politician
- Murari Lal Sharma Neeras (b. 1936), Indian author
- Murari Raj Sharma, Nepalese ambassador to the United Nations
- Murari (film), 2001 Telugu film directed by Krishna Vamshi, Actor Mahesh Babu's 4th film
- Murari Chand College, a division of Bangladesh National University located in Sylhet
- Nari Nari Naduma Murari, 1990 Telugu film in which Actor Nandamuri Balakrishna played lead role, directed by Kodi Ramakrishna
- Murarai, a town in West Bengal, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.