Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up murasaki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Murasaki is the main character in The Tale of Genji.
Murasaki may also refer to:
- Murasaki Shikibu, author of The Tale of Genji
- The Murasaki Shikibu Diary, diary written by Murasaki Shikibu
- Lady Murasaki, a character from Tom Harris's Hannibal Rising
- Murasaki Kimidori, a character from the anime and manga series Dr. Slump
- Ninja Murasaki, a member of the Red Ribbon Army in the anime and manga series Dragon Ball
- Murasaki Kuhōin, a character from the light novel, anime and manga series Kure-nai
- A station on the Nishitetsu Tenjin Ōmuta Line
- Murasaki (crater), a crater on planet Mercury, named after Murasaki Shikibu
- Murasaki (novel), a 1992 science fiction novel by several authors, edited by Robert Silverberg
- Murasaki 312, a fictional space phenomenon in Star Trek: The Original Series.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murasaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.