Murder, Inc. (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Murder, Inc. (film))
Murder, Inc. was an organized crime group in the 1940s.
Murder, Inc. may also refer to:
- Murder, Inc. (1951 film), British title of 1951 film The Enforcer
- Murder, Inc. (1960 film), American gangster film directed by Burt Balaban and Stuart Rosenberg
- Murder, Inc. (band)
- Murder Inc. (rap group)
- Murder Inc. Records, a music label
- "Murder Incorporated", a song by Bruce Springsteen on Greatest Hits (Bruce Springsteen album)
- Murder, Inc. (aircraft), a B-17 bomber during World War II
- Murder, Inc.: The Story of the Syndicate, a 2003 book by Burton B. Turkus and Sid Feder chronicling Murder, Inc.
- Murder Inc., Las Vegas, a novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Murder, Inc..
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.