From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It may also refer to:
- Muromachi Street (室町通? Muromachi-dōri) in Kyoto, Japan, which was originally Muromachi kōji
- Muromachi Palace (室町殿? Muromachi-dono), the palace of the Ashikaga clan, more often called Hana no Gosho (花の御所? Flower Palace) with the main gate facing Muromachi Street
- Muromachi shogunate, a shogunate (military government) headquartered in the palace
- Muromachi period, a division of Japanese history, named after the shogunate
- Muromachi, Tokyo, a district of Tokyo, which is named after Muromachi in Kyoto and is home to the Mitsui Group companies, such as Mitsukoshi department store chain
- a Japanese family name: e.g. Sumiko Muromachi (室町澄子?) and Kaneo Muromachi (室町鐘緒?)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muromachi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.