Muroran Institute of Technology
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Muroran Institute of Technology is a technical institute which is composed of
- the Faculty of Engineering, a four-year course leading to a bachelor's degree, which consists of six departments
- a Graduate School, which has a two-year course in six divisions for the master's degree
- a three-year course in four divisions for a Doctoral degree.
The university has a campus covering an area of 197,485 m2 in the city of Muroran, which is at the entrance of Uchiura Bay in the southwestern part of Hokkaido.
- Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Department of Mechanical, Aerospace, and Materials Engineering
- Department of Applied Sciences
- Department of Information and Electronic Engineering
- "Hokkaido League 2014". American Football in Japan. Retrieved October 10, 2017.
|This article on a Hokkaidō institute of higher education or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|