From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up museum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A museum is a building or institution dedicated to the acquisition, conservation, study, exhibition, and educational interpretation of objects having scientific, historical, cultural or artistic value.
Museum may also refer to:
- Museum (periodical), an imprint of Tokyo National Museum
- Museum (album), an album by Ball Park Music
- "Museum" (song), 1967 song by Donovan, covered by Herman's Hermits
- "MUSEUM", a song by Susumu Hirasawa on the 1991 album Detonator Orgun 1
- Museum (TTC), station on the Yonge-University-Spadina line of Toronto's subway system
- .museum the internet top-level domain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.