From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up museum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A museum is a building or institution dedicated to the acquisition, conservation, study, exhibition, and educational interpretation of objects having scientific, historical, cultural or artistic value.
Museum may also refer to:
- Museum (periodical), an imprint of Tokyo National Museum
- Museum (album), an album by Ball Park Music
- "Museum" (song), 1967 song by Donovan, covered by Herman's Hermits
- "MUSEUM", a song by Susumu Hirasawa on the 1991 album Detonator Orgun 1
- The Society of Christian Doctrine Magister Utinam Sequater Evangelium Universus Mundus
- Museum Lane, London
- Museum Mile, New York City
- Museum Road, Oxford
- Museum Street, London
- Museum (TTC), a station on the Yonge-University-Spadina line of Toronto's subway system
- .museum the internet top-level domain
- Museum (film) directed by Keishi Ōtomo and based on the mnaga by Ryosuke Tomoe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Museum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.