Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up musique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Musique is the French word for music.
Musique may also refer to:
- Musique (disco band), a 1970s studio band produced by Patrick Adams
- Musique, a British dance act consisting of Moussa Clarke and Nick Hanson best known for their 2001 song "New Year's Dub", which samples the U2 song "New Year's Day".
- Musique (album), a 2000 album of Theatre of Tragedy
- Musique Vol. 1 1993–2005, an anthology of Daft Punk tracks
- La Musique (fr), album by Dominique A 2009
- "Musique", a single by France Gall, written Michel Berger 1977
- "Musique", a song by Herb Alpert from Just You and Me 1976
- "Musique", a song by Daft Punk from Musique Vol. 1 1993–2005
- La Musique (Angelica), a 1967 song of Star Academy France