Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up musique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Musique is the French word for music.
Musique may also refer to:
- Musique (disco band), a 1970s studio band produced by Patrick Adams
- Musique, a British dance act consisting of Moussa Clarke and Nick Hanson best known for their 2001 song "New Year's Dub", which samples the U2 song "New Year's Day".
- Musique (album), a 2000 album of Theatre of Tragedy
- Musique Vol. 1 1993–2005, an anthology of Daft Punk tracks
- La Musique (fr), album by Dominique A 2009
- "Musique", a single by France Gall, written Michel Berger 1977
- "Musique", a song by Herb Alpert from Just You and Me 1976
- "Musique", a song by Daft Punk from Musique Vol. 1 1993–2005
- La Musique (Angelica), a 1967 song of Star Academy France
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Musique.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.