Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up muzzle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A muzzle may refer to:
- Muzzle (anatomy) or snout, the projecting parts of the face (including the nose and mouth) of an animal
- Muzzle (mouth guard), a device that covers an animal's snout
- Muzzle (firearms), the mouth of a firearm
- Muzzle (band), a band based in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- "Muzzle" (song), a song by the Smashing Pumpkins from Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
- Muzzle, a character in Road Rovers
- Flash suppressor
- Muzzle booster
- Muzzle brake
- "Muzzle #1", a song by The Whip
- Muzzle shroud
- Silencer (firearms)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muzzle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.