Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up muzzle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A muzzle may be:
- The snout, the projecting parts of the face (including the nose and mouth) of an animal
- Muzzle (firearms), the mouth of a firearm
- Muzzle brake, a device that redirects propellant gases to counter recoil and unwanted rising of the barrel during rapid fire
- Muzzle (device), a device that covers an animal's snout
- "Muzzle #1", a single by The Whip
- Muzzle (band), a musical group based in Seattle, Washington, United States
- Muzzle (song), a song on The Smashing Pumpkins album Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
- Muzzle, a character in Road Rovers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muzzle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.