From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up muzzle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A muzzle may be:
- The snout, the projecting parts of the face (including the nose and mouth) of an animal
- Muzzle (firearms), the mouth of a firearm
- Muzzle (device), a device that covers an animal's snout
- "Muzzle #1", a single by The Whip
- Muzzle (band), a musical group based in Seattle, Washington, United States
- Muzzle (song), a song on The Smashing Pumpkins album Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
- Muzzle, a character in Road Rovers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muzzle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.