(Redirected from My)Jump to navigation Jump to search
'My', in English, is the genitive form of I (pronoun), or the first-person, possessive determiner.
MY or My may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- My (radio station), a Malaysian radio station
- Little My, a children's fictional character in the Moomins universe
- MY Corp., a Korean chemical and health care company
- Marketing year, variable period
- Model year, product identifier
By standardised code
- Malaysia, ISO 3166-1 country code
- .my, the country-code top level domain (ccTLD)
- Burmese language (ISO 639 alpha-2)
- Motor Yacht, a name prefix for merchant vessels
By IATA airline designation:
- Megalithic Yard, a hypothesised, prehistoric unit of length
- A form of Maria (given name) in Scandinavia
- MyTV (disambiguation)
- µ ("mu"), a letter of the Greek alphabet
- Mi (disambiguation)
- Me (disambiguation)
- Myself (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.