My Lonely Town
|"My Lonely Town"|
|Single by B'z|
|from the album Magic|
|Released||October 14, 2009|
|Writer(s)||Koshi Inaba, Tak Matsumoto|
|B'z singles chronology|
"My Lonely Town" is the forty-seventh single by B'z, released on October 14, 2009. The single features an original song and a ballad version of the previous single as b-sides. In addition, the single was also released in a limited edition, coming with a DVD with the music video.
Hashima Island, an old deserted mining island in Nagasaki Prefecture which had been recently reopened to visitors after being closed off for 35 years, was used as the location for the filming of the music video. Photos for the CD cover and packaging were also shot there.
The single debuted at the number-one spot on the Japanese Oricon daily charts, selling about sixty-five thousand copies in one day. On the Oricon weekly charts, the single debuted at No. 1, with the first week sales of 180,723 copies. With the number-one debut, the single became their 43rd number-one single on Oricon weekly charts.
- My Lonely Town - 3:38
- Kirei Na Namida (綺麗な涙?) - 4:13
- Ichibu to Zenbu -Ballad Version- (イチブトゼンブ -Ballad Version-) - 3:22
- "7th B'z single "MY LONELY TOWN" 14/10". jpopkpop.net. 2009-09-02. Retrieved 2009-09-30.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- My Lonely Town at cdjapan.co.ja
- "B'z、ニューシングル「MY LONELY TOWN」は軍艦島で撮影" (in Japanese). Barks.jp. 2009-09-01. Retrieved 2009-10-21.
- "B'z、シングル43作連続1位へ好発進" (in Japanese). Oricon. 2009-10-15. Retrieved 2009-10-15.
- "B'z最新シングルで43作連続首位、TOP10入りは44作で歴代1位タイ" (in Japanese). Oricon. 2009-10-20. Retrieved 2009-10-20.
- ゴールド等認定作品一覧 2009年10月 (in Japanese). RIAJ. Retrieved 2009-11-10.
- B'z official website (Japanese) (English)
"It's All Too Much/Never Say Die" by Yui
|Japanese Oricon Chart number one single
October 26, 2009
"River" by AKB48
"It's All Too Much" by Yui
|Billboard Japan Hot 100 number-one single
October 26, 2009
"Boku wa Kimi ni Koi o Suru" by Ken Hirai
|This 2000s rock single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|