|Date of birth||2 May 1993|
|Place of birth||Mapusa, Goa, India|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Goa United SA|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 27 April 2014|
Born in Mapusa, Goa, Fernandes started to play football from the age of nine years. Early on, Myron was trained by then Churchill Brothers S.C. player, Sebastian D’Costa, who was also his uncle. In school Myron played for the U14 side for St. Britto's High School at the age of 11. Later Myron was selected to train at the Goa United Sports Academy under the coaching of Agostinho Dias. Then, at the age of only 15, Fernandes was signed by Benny XI to play for the club's senior side in the Goa First Division which is only a level below the Goa Professional League, the top-tier league in Goa. He managed to score six goals for the club before being signed by Dempo S.C. to join their youth set-up.
In 2008, Fernandes was selected to the Goa U15 to train in Portugal. While in Portugal, Fernandes and Goa trained at the academy of Vitória S.C. and even played against the academy sides of S.C. Braga, S.L. Benfica, and Boavista F.C. for a week. After the stint in Portugal Fernandes was then selected, along with 13 other footballers from Goa, to train at the Manchester United Soccer Schools in Manchester, England. The next year, Fernandes was the only Indian footballer selected for the "Gary Linekar scholarship" which saw him train for one week at the academy of Leicester City.
Fernandes made his professional debut for Dempo S.C. in the I-League on 29 September 2013 against Mumbai F.C. at the Balewadi Sports Complex in which he came on in the 92nd minute for Clifford Miranda as Dempo managed to only draw the match 1–1.
- As of 27 April 2014
|Club||Season||League||Federation Cup||Durand Cup||AFC||Total|
- De Sousa, Jonathan. "Indian Football: Profiling The future – Myron Fernandes". The Hard Tackle. Archived from the original on 3 October 2013. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "DENMARK DREAM FOR MYRON, ANISTON". Dempo Sports Club. Archived from the original on 9 March 2014. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "Interview: Dempo's emerging star Myron Fernandes". Sportskeeda. 19 September 2013. Archived from the original on 2 June 2022. Retrieved 4 October 2021.
- "MUMBAI VS. DEMPO 1 - 1". Soccerway. Archived from the original on 27 October 2013. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- Myron Fernandes at Soccerway
- Goa-India win the Lusofonia Games football tournament Archived 8 October 2021 at the Wayback Machine blog.cpdfootball.de. Retrieved 7 September 2021