From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Myrsini (Greek: Μυρσίνη) can refer to the following places in Greece:
- Myrsini, Grevena, a village in Grevena regional unit
- Myrsini, a town in Elis
- Myrsini, Laconia, a village in Laconia
- Myrsini, Lasithi, a village in Lasithi
- Myrsini, Preveza and Kato Myrsini, two villages in Preveza regional unit
- Myrsini, Tinos, a village in the island of Tinos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Myrsini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.