(Redirected from N.D.P.)Jump to navigation Jump to search
NDP may stand for:
- Neighbor Discovery Protocol, an Internet protocol
- Nortel Discovery Protocol, a layer two Internet protocol, also called SONMP
- National Democratic Party (disambiguation), any one of many political parties of that name around the world
- Nebraska Democratic Party, a political party in Nebraska, United States
- New Democratic Party (disambiguation), any one of several political parties of that name around the world
- New Democratic Party, a Canadian social-democratic party
- Nuclear Disarmament Party, a political party in Australia
- Singapore National Day Parade
- National Development Plan in Ireland
- National Development Policy in Malaysia
- NDP (gene), Norrie Disease (Pseudoglioma), a human gene
- New Douglas Park, a football stadium which is the home of Scottish Premiership side Hamilton Academical F.C.
- Nondeterministic programming
- Net Domestic Product, an economic quantity
- Northern Dutchess Paramedics, an advanced life support ambulance service in the Hudson Valley New York.
- Northumberland Development Project, a proposed football stadium and commercial development in Tottenham, London.
- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate, a Norwegian government agency responsible for the regulation of Norwegian oil resources
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NDP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.