From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NDP may stand for:
- Neighbor Discovery Protocol, an Internet protocol
- Nortel Discovery Protocol, a layer two Internet protocol, also called SONMP
- National Democratic Party, any one of many political parties of that name around the world
- Nebraska Democratic Party, a political party in Nebraska, United States
- New Democratic Party (disambiguation), any one of several political parties of that name around the world
- New Democratic Party, a Canadian social democratic party, and the official opposition in Canada's parliament
- Nuclear Disarmament Party, a political party in Australia
- Singapore National Day Parade
- National Development Plan in Ireland
- National Development Policy in Malaysia
- NDP (gene), Norrie Disease (Pseudoglioma), a human gene
- New Douglas Park, a football stadium which is the home of Scottish Premiership side Hamilton Academical F.C.
- Nondeterministic programming
- Net Domestic Product, an economic quantity
- Northern Dutchess Paramedics, an advanced life support ambulance service in the Hudson Valley New York.
- Northumberland Development Project, a proposed football stadium and commercial development in Tottenham, London.
- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate, a Norwegian government agency responsible for the regulation of Norwegian oil resources
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NDP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.