From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NABA)
Naba may refer to:
- Al Naba'ah, an area of the emirate of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates
- An-Naba, the 78th sura (chapter) of the Qur'an
- Mogho Naba, King of the Mossi, an ethnic group in Burkina Faso
- Mong-Naba, a village in the Zoaga Department of Boulgou Province in south-eastern Burkina Faso
- Moro-Naba Ceremony, a weekly event in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
- Naba language, a language spoken in Chad
- Naba-Sougdin, a village in the Tenkodogo Department of Boulgou Province in south-eastern Burkina Faso
- Taba naba, a children's song from the Torres Strait Islands north of Australia
- An older name for Naha, Okinawa, Japan
- Naba, Sagaing, Burma
As an acronym:
- National Adult Baseball Association
- National Air Barrier Association
- North American Boxing Association, an affiliate of the World Boxing Association
- North American Broadcasters Association
- North American Butterfly Association
- NABA - Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano.
- National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.