|Look up NCO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NCO may refer to:
- NCO Group, an international corporation
- Net capital outflow, an economic metric
- NetCDF Operators, software
- National Children's Orchestra of Great Britain
- Network-centric operations, a theory of war in the information age
- Non-commissioned officer, a category of military rank
- Numerically controlled oscillator, a digital signal generator
- Nuova Camorra Organizzata, a defunct Italian criminal organization
- Isocyanate, a functional group of atoms –N=C=O
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NCO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.