From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NCO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NCO may refer to:
- Isocyanate, a functional group of atoms –N=C=O
- National Children's Orchestra of Great Britain, an organisation for young musicians
- NCO Group, an international corporation that provides customer service contracting
- Net capital outflow, an economic metric measuring the amount of money from a country holding assets elsewhere
- NetCDF Operators, a suite of programs for manipulating NetCDF files
- Network-centric operations, an emerging theory of war in the information age
- Non-commissioned officer in the rank structure of many armed forces worldwide
- Numerically controlled oscillator, a digital signal generator
- Nuova Camorra Organizzata, a defunct Italian Camorra criminal organization in Naples founded by Raffaele Cutolo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NCO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.