New Delhi Institute of Management
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||Nurturing Business Leaders Since 1992|
|Type||Education & Private|
|Chairman||Shri V.M. Bansal|
|Director||Dr. Gauri Modwel|
|Dr. Manab Adhikary, Dr. A.T.K. Raman & Prof. S.C. Kuchal|
|Location||Delhi, New Delhi, India|
|Affiliations||AICTE & AIU|
The New Delhi Institute of Management is a private, not for profit, business school that is located in Tughlakabad, New Delhi. Established in 1992, NDIM offers AICTE approved 2 years full-time PGDM. The PGDM at NDIM is recognised equivalent to MBA is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation(NBA). The main Campus offering PGDM is at 60, 50 (B & C) Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi.
NDIM is located in South Delhi, amidst safe and lush-green environment. Hostels and medical facilities are located next door.
Class Rooms: Well designed and spacious class-rooms mark NDIM's contemporary culture. There are 20 air-conditioned classrooms, tutorial rooms, seminar / conference halls, equipped with modern facilities. Separate class-rooms are available with multi-media facilities for presentations and Hi-tech sessions, complete with LCD Projectors, OHP, Slide Projectors, Movie Projectors, LCDs, VCRs, etc.
Library: Fully computerised library, automated with LIBSYS software and reading rooms, spreads over 6000 sq.ft on two floors. Library has more than 25000 volumes of books, journals, periodicals and a host of reading materials. It maintains a video - library with modern audio-visual equipment and subscribes to 172 Journals of national and international repute alonwith a host of prominent research publications. Library subscribes to 73 on-line Journals and is connected with LAN & WAN. NDIM has DELNET facility which provides access to 1159 national and international libraries and offers reading facility more than 54 lac books, journals, articles, video-recording, sound recordings and CD-Roms.
State-of-the-art Information Technology Centre: NDIM has a contemporary state-of-the-art computing air conditioned environment with power back-up in the campus, spanning all over the buildings. 24x7 Internet connectivity of 7 Mbit/s through leased line (1:) basis has been provided for the students, faculty and staff. Environment also includes latest computers in Local Area Networks, Wi-Fi Networks and stand alone. Continuous efforts are made to replace and upgrade computer configurations to match the changing offerings in the market. At present 280 computers are P-IV and Core 2 Duo Processors with Windows 7 Operating Systems. Servers operate on windows 2008 server Operating Systems and Linux/Unix Operating Systems.
Modern Auditorium and Amphitheatre: NDIM has 240 seat fully equipped, modern, air-conditioned auditorium, inaugurated by noted play-back singer Abhijeet with his live performance. NDIM also has an air-conditioned amphitheatre of the same capacity, equipped with modern gadgets.
Cafeteria: Institute has an ultra-modern cafeteria which serves wide range of hygienically cooked delicious foods and snacks at controlled rates. It has aesthetic appeal, decor and ambience and offers great environment for interaction and fun.
Hostel: NDIM hostel is located half-a-km from the Institute. Fully furnished rooms are provided on twin-sharing basis to the students. The rooms are well ventilated & air-conditioned with attached bathrooms. Essential facilities like Fully enabled WiFi & indoor games are provided. Transportation facility is also available for female students, which takes back and forth between the campus and the hostel.
Students have access to excellent sports facilities which include indoor sports at the Campus and outdoor sports at Delhi's prestigious sports clubs. NDIM Students get to interact with the virtual who's who of the country at these formal and informal platforms.
In order to ensure physical fitness of faculty and students, NDIM provides regular free medical consultant and visits the campus three times a wek for free consultation. Full-time trained medical attendant is also present at the campus on all the working days.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Marketing (PGDM Marketing)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Finance (PGDM Finance)
- MBA with Dual Specialization in HR, Marketing, Finance, IT & Systems, Media Marketing & Communication, Logistics - Supply Chain Management & Operations, International Business.
- Bachelor of Information Systems (Hons.) - *2004* last batch - Programme was offered
Rankings and Accreditation
The PGDM at NDIM is declared equivalent to MBA by the Association of Indian Universities(AIU) and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation(NBA). MBA at NDIM is internationally accredited by the International rating body, ASIC(UK), with Premier College Status," a rare international recognition. It is currently ranked amongst the Top 10 B-Schools and 7th amongst the Top Private B-Schools of India by latest survey of Business World, June 2013.It is ranked as the 12th Best Private B-School in India and 3rd Best Private B-School in entire North India by AIMA-Business Standard, June 2015. NDIM's Industry Interface and Scale of Operations ranked as No.1 in India by AIMA-Business Standard, June 2015.
WCRC Leaders-Asia & KPMG ranked NDIM amongst the Fastest Growing B-Schools of Asia, January 2014.
Board of Directors and Executive Council
NDIM Board is the most well connected Board of the Country composed of eminent personalities who have held senior most positions including 7 former Chief Secretaries and Secretaries to the Govt. of India., eminent Educationalists, Industrialists, Management Consultants and former Governors. The institute benefits from their collective wisdom and knowledge at all stages in the pursuit of its goals and objectives.
- Suresh Prabhu Railway Minister of India
- T. K. A. Nair Secretary in the Prime Minister's Office
- S. P. Oswal Chairman & Managing Director of Vardhman Spinning & General Mills Ltd
- Tarlochan Singh MP, Rajya Sabha
- Padma shri Harshavardhan Neotia Chairman Ambuja Neotia Group
- Mahesh Gupta Chairman Kent RO Systems
- Sirajuddin Qureshi President, India Islamic Culture Centre
- Tarun Vijay. MP Directorof the Dr. Syamaprasad Mookherjee Research Foundation, member of Rajya Sabha
- Hemant Kanoria Chairman, Managing Director of SERI Infrastructure Finance Ltd.
- Ashok Chandra IAS, Sec'y Govt. of India
- Major Gen. D.N. Khurana AVSM, Ex-Dir. General AIMA ; Secretary General Asia Association of Management Associations
- I.K Rasgotra Sec'y Govt. of India (Retd.) Ministry of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Ratings & Highlights, archived from the original on 12 June 2012, retrieved 12 June 2012
- http://www.ndimdelhi.org/index.php/wcrc-leaders-asia-a-kpmg-excellence-award-to-ndim. Fastest Growing B-Schools of Asia Retrieved 12 Jan 2014