Jump to navigation Jump to search
NEST is an abbreviation for one of the following:
- The Nuclear Emergency Support Team, a team "prepared to respond immediately to any type of radiological accident or incident anywhere in the world"
- Novell Embedded Systems Technology, a former embeddable networking stack for small devices
- The Northland Emergency Services Trust, a search and rescue firm
- The Near East School of Theology
- The National Training Institute of Education, Science and Technology, a training institute set up by the Korea Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- The Nonbiological Extraterrestrial Species Treaty, a fictional military alliance in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- National Employment Savings Trust, a new workplace pension scheme that all employers can use for their UK-based workers
- The NEural Simulation Tool, a simulator for large neural systems
- National Entrance Screening Test, an entrance exam conducted by the National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NEST.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.