From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NFTA may refer to:
- Naphtha Explorations Limited Partnership, ticker symbol in the TA-100 Israeli stockmarket index
- Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority, responsible for public transportation oversight of Erie and Niagara counties in the state of New York
- Nondeterministic finite tree automaton, investigated in theoretical computer science and formal language theory, see Tree automaton#Definitions
- Northern Tasmanian Football Association (1886–1986), a former Australian rules football competition
- Northern Tasmanian Football Association (formed 1996), an Australian rules football competition
- Nuova ferrovia transalpina, Italian name of Switzerland's north-south rail tunnel project NRLA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NFTA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.